Rajnath accuses Pak of engineering terror attack
Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh on Sunday accused Pakistan of engineering Pulwama terror attack in Jammu and Kashmir
Bhubaneswar: Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh on Sunday accused Pakistan of engineering Pulwama terror attack in Jammu and Kashmir. Addressing a public meeting at Bhadrak town in Odisha, the Home Minister said, the neighbouring country, which has been patronising terrorism, backed the attack after realising that frustration and desperation had grown among the terrorists due to successful operations against them by the Indian forces in the past five years.
- Naxal killed in encounter in Dantewada, Chhattisgarh
- Amethi ex-pradhan murder: CM sets 12-hour deadline for arrest of culprits
- CBI issues lookout notice against ex-Kolkata Police chief
- Smriti Irani carries mortal remains of campaign aide shot in Amethi
- PM Modi to visit Varanasi tomorrow, hold roadshow