- Gold rates in Delhi today stable, check the rates on 04 October, 2023
- YSRCP conspiring to create trouble at Varahi Yatra at Pedana: Pawan
- PL TECHNICALS DAILY MORNING REPORT - Oct 4
- Aghast over denial of 2BHK houses, families hold protest in Rajendranagar
- Agra Akhand JyotRath Yatra reaches many districts in Telangana
- Rajamahendravaram: Students told to study with self-confidence
- Vijayawada: Collector launches 10-day electric 2-wheeler exhibition
- Vijayawada: 16 medical camps to be set up from Oct 6
- Ongole: Virasam condemns raids on leaders of mass organisations
- Gold rate in Vijayawada today stable, check the rates on October 4, 2023
Kids give the test the fun way
Kids give the test the fun way. Amongst the several presentations, few that deserve a mention are the ones by Prep I students Samiya Mehta who explained the water cycle in her impeccable English and by Jeslyn Padam on working model of the solar system.
To test and evaluate what and how well the students have learnt the lessons taught in the classroom, Phoenix Greens International School, Gachibowli, organised an open house session in Hyderabad on Saturday where in the pre-primary (nursery, prep I and prep II) kids explained the various concepts of English, science, etc to the teachers and the parents.