- Odisha train tragedy: CBI registers FIR, takes over probe
- Rs 77 lakh worth red sanders seized five smugglers arrested
- June 7, Telangana Government to Celebrate "Irrigation Water Day
- One dead five injured on ORR accident
- Huge demand for organic products in World, Agriculture Minister Kakani Govardhan Reddy
- Show same spirit you have shown since nine years: KCR to employees
- Survey with househelps show that couples are happier when they share the load
- India, Germany hold talks to enhance bilateral defence cooperation
- Communal tag to coastal areas HM determined to erase it
- The Administrative Staff College of India Launches 'Virtual Centre for Excellence in Public Procurement'
Aussies in Mohali
Chandigarh (PTI): The Australian cricket team arrived here on Thursday for their third Test match against India, to be played at the Punjab Cricket...
Chandigarh (PTI): The Australian cricket team arrived here on Thursday for their third Test match against India, to be played at the Punjab Cricket Association (PCA) stadium from March 14. The team, led by Michael Clarke, is trailing 0-2 in the four-match Test series having lost in Chennai by eight wickets and by an innings and 135 runs in Hyderabad. Chairman of the PCA Media Committee G S Walia, who is also the PCA Joint Secretary, said the 30-member Australian contingent, including the players and service staff, came by a chartered flight from Hyderabad. The team was taken to its hotel in Sector 35 amid tight security arrangements. The Chandigarh Police deployed its personnel along the airport-hotel route. Walia said the visitors have no engagements for the next two days. They are scheduled to hold the practice sessions from March 10 onward. He said the Indian team will start arriving from Monday as the players will be coming separately from their respective home towns.