- No break for Balakrishna in the coming year; actor busy with multiple projects
- Ravi Teja’s next flick title to be out soon; ‘Eagle’ is in consideration!
- Official: Arjun Das comes on board for ‘OG’
- Aha’s original project with Allu Arjun on board; here is the proof
- ‘Veera Simha Reddy’ 100 days function held in a grand way
- 2.60 crore people benefitted from PM Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana in Andhra: BJP President JP Nadda
- DMK has major role to play in opposition alliance: Udhayanidhi Stalin
- Odisha: Bharatanatyam guru dies on stage
- Andy Murray accepts wildcard for Nottingham Open
- Cauvery Tribunal unlikely to take up Makedatu Dam issue
Indian squash players wary of Pakistan tour
New Delhi (IANS): Top Indian squash players, including Dipika Pallikal and Saurav Ghosal, have cited security risks as the main reason for not taking...
New Delhi (IANS): Top Indian squash players, including Dipika Pallikal and Saurav Ghosal, have cited security risks as the main reason for not taking part in the Asian Championships beginning on May 1 in Islamabad.A The event will be poorer without Dipika and Ghosal, who are ranked World No.15 and World No.19.
Even top ranked Malaysian Nicol David from Malaysia is giving a miss. A The other main players set to miss the event are Joshna Chinappa (World No. 25), Siddharth Suchde (57) and Harinder Pal Sandhu (77).
"The way things stand as of now, I won't be going there. All of us see security being an issue there. I would have loved to go had the event been elsewhere. I would have been the top seed," Ghosal told IANS.
Nicol David from Malaysia will only prepare for the coveted British Open scheduled for May 20-26.A Dipika said her parents saw a security risk in Pakistan.