- New Delhi: Education gets more accessible, India adopts global standards
- Srikakulam: Traders exploit cashew farmers by offering low price
- YS Jagan Mohan Reddy meets Amit Shah in Delhi
- New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi's monumental moment
- TDP in poll mode
- ISRO gears up for navigational satellite launch today
- New Delhi: Despite run-ins with Centre, Supreme Court has upheld its independence in last 9 yrs
- New Delhi: Aam Aadmi Party dubs BJP’s 9-year rule as dark era of failure
- I am lucky to be born as NTR’s son: Balakrishna
- Extend support to revive Urdu journalism, Shabbir pleads with Telangana government
Shuttler Saina loses in Denmark Open final
Saina Nehwal went down fighting to Tai Tzu Ying of Chinese Taipei in the womens singles final of the Denmark Open badminton tournament here on Sunday
Odense (Denmark): Saina Nehwal went down fighting to Tai Tzu Ying of Chinese Taipei in the women's singles final of the Denmark Open badminton tournament here on Sunday.
The Indian star battled for almost an hour before going down 13-21, 21-13, 6-21 in a marathon match.
Saina was not in her best in the first game as she was overpowered completely. In patches Saina was good but struggled most of the period.
The second game saw a much better outing for the Indian shuttler, thanks to some swift court movements and strong body-line smashes.