- Rajasthan: SUV rams into procession after driver suffers heart attack; dies
- Pakistan beat India by 5 wickets in Friendship Cricket Series for the Blind in UAE
- MVA to seal seat sharing deal in Feb-end: AICC leader Ramesh Chennithala
- TDP leader Dr Pemmasani Chandrasekhar performed pujas in the temples
- Strong domestic fund flows mitigated impact of FII selling in last two months
- Nadda unveils busts of 17 'Heroes of Mumbai' in city garden
- TDP President Abdul Aziz Denounces Attacks on Media by YCP, Advocates for Press Freedom
- TDP leaders meet Vemireddy Prabhakar Reddy in Nellore
- PM Modi to visit Sant Ravi Das temple in Varanasi on Friday, his third trip since 2016
- Centre issues stern warning against surrogate ads seen as harming consumers
Bringing back the 90’s nostalgia
Fossil is bringing back the brands 1996 classic The Mood Watch featuring Fossils signature colourchanging dial, where the colour shown reflects the mood of the wearer Fossils newest celebrity ambassadors actors Mandy Moore and actor KJ Apa are the faces of the reissued watch, which is available in a mens and womens version
Fossil is bringing back the brand’s 1996 classic: The Mood Watch – featuring Fossil’s signature colour-changing dial, where the colour shown reflects the mood of the wearer. Fossil’s newest celebrity ambassadors – actors Mandy Moore and actor KJ Apa – are the faces of the re-issued watch, which is available in a men’s and women’s version.
This marks the first time Fossil re-issued a 90s favourite from their archives, taking watch wearers back to those nostalgic days when colour-changing retro inspired accessories were all the rage. Featuring a range of six colour moods, the decoder on the case back defines the following: Black (Anxious/Excitable), Blue Green (Relaxed/Calm), Dark Blue (Happy/Love), Green (Sensitive), Amber Green (Troubled / Uneasy), and Amber (Nervous/Tense).