Bringing back the 90’s nostalgia
Fossil is bringing back the brands 1996 classic The Mood Watch featuring Fossils signature colourchanging dial, where the colour shown reflects the mood of the wearer Fossils newest celebrity ambassadors actors Mandy Moore and actor KJ Apa are the faces of the reissued watch, which is available in a mens and womens version
Fossil is bringing back the brand’s 1996 classic: The Mood Watch – featuring Fossil’s signature colour-changing dial, where the colour shown reflects the mood of the wearer. Fossil’s newest celebrity ambassadors – actors Mandy Moore and actor KJ Apa – are the faces of the re-issued watch, which is available in a men’s and women’s version.
This marks the first time Fossil re-issued a 90s favourite from their archives, taking watch wearers back to those nostalgic days when colour-changing retro inspired accessories were all the rage. Featuring a range of six colour moods, the decoder on the case back defines the following: Black (Anxious/Excitable), Blue Green (Relaxed/Calm), Dark Blue (Happy/Love), Green (Sensitive), Amber Green (Troubled / Uneasy), and Amber (Nervous/Tense).
- Communist leader Balwant Singh dies at 82
- BJP MLA Yogesh Verma shot at during Holi celebration in UP
- K L Chishi is Congress candidate for lone Lok Sabha seat in Nagaland
- Bombay High Court asks industrialist Vijaypat Singhania not to release autobiography till March 25
- Narendra Modi or Rahul Gandhi? Mystics split over Lok Sabha elections outcome