Micromax unveils smartphone
Micromax Unveils Smartphone. Micromax Has Launched Dual-SIM Smartphone Canvas Blaze That Includes One Slot Supporting MTS' CDMA Network.
Micromax has launched dual-SIM smartphone Canvas Blaze that includes one slot supporting MTS' CDMA network. Price at Rs 10,999, the new handset will have one SIM slot that will work on 3G equivalent CDMA network of MTS and the other will support GSM SIM which can work on network of telecom players like Airtel, Vodafone, Idea Cellular.
Canvas Blaze, with a 5 inch screen size, is built on Android's Jelly Bean platform. It comes with 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, 8 megapixel camera at back with flash and VGA front camera and expandable memory of up to 32 GB. "Our new offering on 3G EVDO (a CDMA technology) with GSM dual SIM smartphone based on a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor will help GSM consumers take advantage of the superior 3G EVDO network of MTS while retaining their GSM number," said Vikas Jain, Co-founder, Micromax.
- Horrified to see cow vigilantes thrashing innocent men in MP: Mehbooba Mufti
- Arunachal Assembly will have 20 first time MLAs
- Rahul Gandhi's resignation turned down by the Congress party as collective responsibility
- Only three women made it to Arunachal Pradesh Assembly this year
- Rahul Gandhi offers resignation from president post at CWC meeting