- Hand over Sheikh Shahjahan to CBI today: Calcutta HC tells Bengal police
- Supreme Court quashes ED case against Karnataka DyCM Shivakumar
- Karnataka CM, HM get email threatening Rameshwaram Cafe-like blasts; $2.5 mn ransom sought
- NDTV Food Awards 2024: Shining the spotlight on India's culinary stars
- Penukonda TDP candidate thanks cadre for making Naidu's meeting successful
- With Rajeev Chandrasekhar hitting Thiruvananthapuram base, has Shashi Tharoor finally got a challenger?
- Oats vs. Millets: Which Grains Pack a Punch in Nutrition?
- Didn't siphon off funds, $533 mn with our 100 pc non-US subsidiary: Byju's
- Yemeni boy is 2nd youngest in India to undergo thyroid cancer surgery
- My biggest pain is I don’t enjoy my success as much as I should have: Ashwin ahead of his 100th Test
Centre committed to develop TS, says Dattatreya
Centre committed to develop TS, says Dattatreya.Union Minister of State for Labour and Employment Bandaru Dattatreya said that Bangaru Telangna (Golden Telangana) could be formed only if the Telangana State government cooperated with the Central government in the implementation of development programmes.
Mahbubnagar: Union Minister of State for Labour and Employment Bandaru Dattatreya said that Bangaru Telangna (Golden Telangana) could be formed only if the Telangana State government cooperated with the Central government in the implementation of development programmes.
Campaigning for the BJP candidate N Ramachandra Rao in the elections to the MLC Graduates Constituency in the town on Sunday, he said that the BJP led NDA government was committed to the progress and development of the newly formed Telangana State.
Dattatreya said even ten months after coming to power, the TRS government had done nothing and the people were becoming restless and losing faith in the TRS. He said Prime Minister Narendra Modi was fully supporting cooperative federalism and keeping with the federal spirit, allocated 42 per cent of the funds to the States.
The Minister said the Centre was ready to set up a solar power plant in Telangana to resolve the power crisis and advised the TRS government to come up with a proper proposal in this regard. He said the Centre was fully committed to protecting the rights and interests of the labourers and a plan would be chalked to construct houses for the EPF account holders.