- AAP in Punjab targeting political opponents: BJP leader Jakhar
- Goa to ban dog breed attacking humans, says CM Sawant
- ML study links reduced sleep and activity to premature birth
- MP Minister Yashodhara Raje Scindia not to contest coming Assembly polls
- California's longest serving Senator Dianne Feinstein dies at 90
- Danish Ali writes to PM Modi highlights threats, seeks his immediate attention on Bidhuri's episode
- AASU sweeps Gauhati University students' polls; ABVP bags 1 post
- 12 state-of-the-art libraries opened in Punjab, 16 more to come up
- The IT minister KTR laid foundation stone at Wanaparthy district
- Railways denied special train for TMC supporters to travel to Delhi: Abhishek Banerjee
ICE 10th edition begins today
After successful editions of ICE since 2009 in cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Agra, Ahmadabad, Chandigarh, Indore and Chennai, the 10th edition of CSI is going to organise in Hyderabad from November 1617
Hyderabad: After successful editions of ICE since 2009 in cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Agra, Ahmadabad, Chandigarh, Indore and Chennai, the 10th edition of CSI is going to organise in Hyderabad from November 16-17.
ICE has been actively working towards growth of Cold-chain industry with an objective to bring forward the best technology solutions and increase the overall growth of this sector. It has been effectively acting as a medium to dissipate latest technologies, best practices and governing policies in the cold chain sector and has productively brought together the buyers, suppliers and all stakeholders. Over the course of two days, ICE exhibition, Conference and Workshops combine to deliver the most valuable and comprehensive business-to-business networking event serving the perishables industry.
Companies that participate in the event gain a high level of brand recognition and targeted business development opportunities in front of key buying audiences that produce, handle, store, transport or are involved in the distribution of perishable products and are looking to optimize their supply chain and/or improve facility operations.