- Immunity given to lawmakers should not protect them from criminal prosecution for accepting bribes: Centre in Supreme Court
- 'I am not as communal as I am made out to be': Smriti Irani's swipe at Oppn
- 2 terrorists killed in Kashmir encounter, identified
- SC releases accused, who couldn't comply with HC condition, on bail after 3 years
- Nitish Kumar must answer how JD-U MLC was able to obtain caste survey data: Sushil Modi
- 'Gehlot Saheb, 2023 comes before 2030, have you forgotten count', Nadda takes dig at Raj CM
- What happened on October 5 in History?
- Apollo Medical College hosts 'White Coat Ceremony'
- Know about cybersecurity trends
- Youth shot at by unidentified gunmen in J&K’s Anantnag
Competitions held to mark Sankranthi at Nizampet
Women Welfare Service Organisation organised various competitions for women in view of Sankranthi festival here on Wednesday It conducted Rangoli, cooking, traditional wear and others competitions and distributed prizes to the winners
Nizampet: Women Welfare Service Organisation organised various competitions for women in view of Sankranthi festival here on Wednesday. It conducted Rangoli, cooking, traditional wear and others competitions and distributed prizes to the winners. Chandu Chaitanya, Jessi Naidu, Dr Geetanjali and Ravi Teja participated as judges and selected the winning candidates.
Latha Choudhary emphasised on propagating cultural values to the future generations. Explaining the reason behind the celebration of festivals, she said that festivals teach us about the importance of culture. Later, women played Kolatam. Association members Padma, Chaitanya, Radha and Vijayalakshmi took active role in conducting the celebrations.