- TDP-Janasena Vijaya "Sankharavam" will sound loud: Chinthamaneni Prabhakar
- AIFF names senior women's NFC as Rajmata Jijabai Maharaj National Football Championship
- Twin blows to Congress in Gujarat as Arjun Modhwadia, another leader quit party
- Ontimita Sri Ram's Kamaniyam Dharma Prachara Mahotsavam at Tadepalligudem
- Case registered against Lalu for indecent remarks on PM Modi
- Let's give majority to Jagan Mohan Reddy again: Minister Peddireddy Ramachandra Reddy
- Delhi Government's 2024-25 Budget: Chief Minister Kejriwal Lauds Comprehensive Approach
- Chintamaneni Prabhakar rubbishes social media false news against him
- Delhi Government's Budget Allocated Rs 8,423 Crore For Civic Bodies In FY 2024-25
- Noida Police Dismantles International Cybercrime Syndicate: Arrests Chinese And Nepalese Nationals
Congress takes out rally against Operation Akarsh of TRS
The members of District Congress Committee took out a rally against the State government alleging that it was misusing its power and intimidating leaders of other parties to switch to Telangana Rashtra Samithi
Khammam: The members of District Congress Committee took out a rally against the State government alleging that it was misusing its power and intimidating leaders of other parties to switch to Telangana Rashtra Samithi.
Activists of Congress party along with their leaders rallied to Ambedkar statue. Later, they submitted a representation to Administrative Officer in the collectorate, in which they alleged that TRS party supremo K Chandrashekar Rao was misusing his power and mocking the democracy by luring elected leaders from other parties into TRS.
They accused the TRS party of was making huge efforts to lure their democratically-elected representatives Pinapaka MLA Rega Kantha Rao and Asifabad MLA Atram Sakku into their party.