- 'Coarse gender discrimination': SC on termination of woman from army on marriage
- Two guarantees to be implemented within a week: Telangana CM
- BJP will not have alliance with any party in Telangana: Kishan Reddy
- Delhi HC allows student to sit for Class 12 board exam, subject to rectifying application deficiencies
- 63 moons Technology ropes in top global firms for cybersecurity foray
- Karnataka HC grants relief to Byju's as investors plan to oust CEO
- Protesting farmers suspend 'Delhi Chalo' protest till Friday
- Gurugram: Man convicted for raping & killing minor girl handed death penalty
- Bengal school job case: Calcutta HC seeks report from ED's Special Director on Partha Chatterjee
- ASIP’s OSAT/ATMP Project launched with Korean JV
VV Vinayak wants to direct Chiranjeevi again
V.V. Vinayak: I Would Love To Direct Chiranjeevi Again. Telugu filmmaker V.V. Vinayak, who turned 38 Wednesday, says that if given an opportunity, he would love to direct Chiranjeevi for the second time. The duo has previously worked in Telugu blockbuster "Tagore".
Chennai: Telugu filmmaker V.V. Vinayak, who turned 38 Wednesday, says that if given an opportunity, he would love to direct Chiranjeevi for the second time. The duo has previously worked in Telugu blockbuster "Tagore".
"I understand he (Chiranjeevi) is extremely busy with his political career. We don't even know if he would ever return to acting. But, if he plans to act again, and I get an opportunity to direct him, I would be extremely happy to do it," Vinayak told IANS.
"Tagore", Telugu remake of Tamil blockbuster "Ramanaa", was one of the biggest hits in Vinayak's career.
He will celebrate his birthday with family.
"I'll be visiting a temple in Basara. It's been a ritual I have been following for few years. On every birthday, I visit this place with my family," he said.
Known for successful films such as "Aadi", "Dil" and "Krishna", Vinayak says he will soon make a film starring newcomers.
"I have been busy making films with star actors all these years. Even though I enjoy doing them, but honestly I don't experiment with them because high stakes are involved. I would like to experiment, and therefore, I'll soon make a film with newcomers," he said.
"This film is expected to go on floors only next year. I haven't started working on the script yet, but I'm really looking forward to it," said Vinayak.
Basking in the success of his recent release "Yevadu", he is set to start working on a yet-untitled Telugu film featuring debutant Sai.
"The film will go on floors Oct 20. Almost after eight months, I'll be working on this project. I spent quite a lot of time on getting the script right. Samantha Ruth Prabhu has been cast opposite Sai," he added.