- New AI app can screen kids for autism
- Zoomtopia 2023: One platform delivering limitless human connection
- Hyderabad man dies in US after falling into swimming pool
- NMC believes that Union should not represent matter, ASG tells Delhi HC in stem cell therapy for autism case
- Sri Lanka varsity drops joint research with Chinese ship Shi Yan 6 despite pressure from Beijing
- Assam to conduct socio-economic survey of five 'indigenous' Muslim communities
- Bajaj Allianz gets Rs 1,010 crore GST demand notice
- Asian Games: Parul Choudhary, Annu Rani claim gold as India picks six medals in athletics
- Delhi HC defers Kal Airways' Kalanithi Maran's plea against SpiceJet CMD to Oct 9
- Maruti Suzuki gets Income Tax Dept order to pay up Rs 2,159cr
Sukumar’s favourite cameraman to shoot his next
The production house is hoping that Charan would be through with the promotional activities of his long-in-the-making ‘Dhruva’ by then.
Although Manoj Paramahamsa was in reckoning to shoot Sukumar’s next with Ram Charan, Talkies has now reliably learnt that it is Rathnavelu, who had shot the director’s films like ‘Arya,’ ‘Jagadam’ and ‘1: Nenokkadine’ in the past and is best friends with him, is aboard to be the cinematographer.
A source close to the team confirms, “Yes, Rathnavelu has been roped in. He thought that he might not be available for the film initially since Sukumar wanted to take it on to floors in November but with it getting pushed to December and he expected to wrap up ‘Khaidi No 150’ by early December, he told his buddy that he is in.”
He adds that the makers Mythri Movie Makers are keen on starting the as-yet-untitled film early December.
“The production house is hoping that Charan would be through with the promotional activities of his long-in-the-making ‘Dhruva’ by then. They want to wrap up the film before it is peak summer next year. A major part of the shoot will take place outdoors with 30 per cent filming in Hyderabad. Sukumar is giving final touches to the script with his team currently and will begin music settings with Devi Sri Prasad in November. The film is an emotional love story peppered with comedy.”