- Spine-chilling trailer of ‘C 202’gets unveiled
- Ranveer Singh Joins Nothing as Brand Ambassador
- Woman moves Kerala HC against husband, in-laws over 'instructions' on how to conceive male child
- Odisha needs double engine govt, says Rajnath
- PM Modi Gujarat key projects unveiling
- PhonePe Indus Appstore launch
- Shahid Kapoor reveals what made him quit smoking
- Forest department fined rs 25K to tourists
- Telangana farmers worry about power cuts
- IIT Kanpur, Conlis Global sign MoU for new indigenously developed bone regeneration tech
Bhuvneshwar Kumar suffers hamstring injury against Pakistan
Bhuvneshwar was seen to have twinged his hamstring as he slipped on his front foot after delivering the fourth ball.
Manchester: India pacer Bhuvneshwar Kumar suffered tightness in his left hamstring and walked off the field during the ongoing World Cup match against Pakistan at Old Trafford on Sunday.
In the fifth over of Pakistan's innings, Bhuvneshwar was seen to have twinged his hamstring as he slipped on his front foot after delivering the fourth ball.
The right-arm paceman was taken off the field and debutant Vijay Shankar not only completed the over but also got a breakthrough for India as Imam-ul-Haq was leg-before off the fifth ball.
Ravindra Jadeja has been called in as a substitute for Bhuvneshwar.
Earlier, Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli powered India to post a total of 336/5 after sent in to bat first.