- Praja Ashirwada Yatra held in Kavali constituency
- Tap water still a pipedream in villages merged with KMC
- Telangana Power Capacity Boost with NTPC New Power Unit
- Bank Holidays in March 2024: Banks in Telangana to be closed for 9 days
- 15-Year-Old Teen Raped In Haryana For 20 Days
- TDP MLA Candidate from Penukonda reviews with Jana Sena leaders
- ZP Chairman joins Congress
- Shantikumar reaffirms BJP’s commitment to development
- New Delhi: India, Mauritius natural partners in maritime
- MLA secures CM’s support for irrigation project
Create mobile app with geolocation, Maps in 5 minutes: Google
With the no-code development platform AppSheet from Google Cloud, anyone can build custom applications without having to write code, and create a mobile app with geolocation and Google Maps in just five minutes, according to the tech giant.
New Delhi: With the no-code development platform AppSheet from Google Cloud, anyone can build custom applications without having to write code, and create a mobile app with geolocation and Google Maps in just five minutes, according to the tech giant.
AppSheet's no-code app building platform allows you to quickly build apps to collect, or connect to, data.
"By incorporating Google Maps into your AppSheet application, you can create a simple geolocation app in just a few minutes, or spend a little more time to suggest what you'd like your users to do based on task updates to keep projects on track or ensure deliveries are taking place on schedule," Google said in a blog post.
People can also build automation apps in AppSheets.
"Workflow functionality is built in for you to test and review before you really dig in to the customisation of your application," Google said.
Inventory management is one of the most popular ways in which app creators not only use AppSheet, but get started with the platform.
Whether you're managing inventory for an online store or want to update your home inventory process, AppSheets can help improve your skills in no-code development.
"You can build apps from your Google Docs," the company said.
AppSheet is trusted by over 200,000 app creators around the world.
Common use cases include inventory management, field data capture, equipment and safety inspections, custom CRMs, fleet management, field sales, property management, and more.