- Brahmotsavam Jatara draws multitudes of devotees
- BJP Capitalises on ‘Ram naam’ to woo voters
- Pawan Kalyan meets Bhimavaram leaders, likely to contest from there
- DPIs like UPI, Aadhaar to propel India towards $8 trillion economy by 2030
- Redbird resumes flight training operations after safety overhaul
- Cryogenic engine of LVM3 rocket completes ground qualification tests: ISRO
- Enhancing Business Resilience Against Rising Cyber Extortion Threats
- PM Modi to roll out projects worth Rs 48,000 crore in Gujarat tomorrow
- HCA announces Rs 10 lakh cash prize to Hyderabad team
- Warangal Mayor caught in no man’s land
Mark Zuckerberg celebrates Independence Day by waving the American flag on a surfboard
On 4th July, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg posted an amusing American-flag waving, surfboard-riding video on Instagram to celebrate Independence Day.
Zuckerberg wrote on the post of the video, "Happy July 4th!"
It features him deftly skimming along atop an electric foil surfboard on an idyllic-looking lake, toting the Stars and Stripes as John Denver's anthem to West Virginia, "Take Me Home, Country Roads", plays as a soundtrack.
Facebook, which the 37-year-old mega-billionaire co-founded, owns Instagram.
In the above video, Zuckerberg can be seen gliding through the water with the flag as John Denver's anthem to West Virginia, "Take Me Home, Country Roads", plays in the background.
One follower of Zuckerberg wrote in response to the post, "This is some meme materials."
Another follower wrote, "This is a fever dream".
One more follower wrote AI is amazing, didn't know that robot can sky surf now a day."
That response referenced last Monday's decision by a U.S. judge on dismissing an antitrust lawsuit against Facebook Inc.
One Twitter user shared the Instagram post: Mark Zuckerberg posted a video of himself on Instagram wakeboarding while holding an American flag and set to the music of the late John Denver singing "Take Me Home, Country Roads."
I saw it, so now you have to see it too. I'm sorry. I did not make the rules. Happy #July4th