- Sri Lakshmi Movies bags Telugu release rights of ‘Chandramukhi 2’
- Rupee rises 5 paise to close at 83.06 against US dollar
- Calcutta High Court upholds previous order on CBI probe in cooperative society scam in Bengal
- Bhima Koregaon case: Supreme Court adjourns hearing on activist Jyoti Jagtap's bail plea
- Women workers of BJP to make arrangements for PM Modi's meeting in Jaipur
- DGCA implements new rest regulations for air traffic controllers at 57 airports
- Amazon launches multi-channel fulfilment for sellers, retailers in India
- Leopard death in Bannerghatta: Eshwar Khandre instructs all zoos to be on high alert
- Constitution cannot be amended so easily: Omar Abdullah
- U'khand govt's drive against 'religious' encroachments to continue, says Dhami
4 new COVID care centres set up in Hyderabad as cases spike: Eatala
Health minister Eatala Rajender said that four new COVID care centres have been set up in the wake of rampant cases in Telangana.
Health minister Eatala Rajender said that four new COVID care centres have been set up in the wake of rampant cases in Telangana. "The government has allocated Rs 1.79 crore to set up the centres at Begumpet naturecare, Ayurveda college in Erragadda, Nizamia TB hospital, Sarojinidevi hospital," he said.
The minister on Saturday held a meeting with management of several private medical colleges and also reviewed coronavirus treatment.
After the meeting, the minister once again clarified that there will be no lockdown and curfew in Telangana. He asked the health authorities to be prepared in all manner to face the second wave of the virus and also directed the medical colleges to prepare ICU and ventilator beds along with regular beds for coronavirus treatment.