- Kerala govt suspends College Dean in student death case
- BJP's Pawan Singh not to contest from Asansol, opts out
- IWD 2024: Top 5 Indian Women on International Podium
- Shehbaz Sharif elected Pakistan Prime Minister
- Demand for key minerals to soar with growth of EVs
- Punjab sees 15.69pc increase in GST: Minister
- Dibyendu Bhattacharya loves collecting souvenirs from film sets
- Annual working hours in S. Korea drops to 200: Report
- 12 states in next 10 days: PM Modi's gruelling schedule shows BJP in 'Mission 370' mode
- Six-year-old girl raped by teenager in UP village
Hyderabad: Eatala rubbishes negligence charge against Chest Hospital
- The Health Minister appealed to all to exercise caution in leveling allegations against the doctors who are dedicatedly discharging duties to save lives of patients
- A patient Ravi Kumar (who died later) shot a selfie video and said that he was denied oxygen support
- Wife of another patient expresses shock after her 36-year old husband died at Chest Hospital
Hyderabad: Health Minister Eatala Rajender has found fault with allegations of medical negligence levelled against Chest Hospital where a patient named Ravi Kumar (who died later) shot a selfie video and said that he was denied oxygen support.
Eatala said that Ravi Kumar died due to cardiac related problem and not due to lack of oxygen. The Minister pointed out that the patient was brought to Chest Hospital after running around three hospitals.
Though he was not a Covid case, he was admitted and put on oxygen support for 24 hours. The cause for his death was also clearly mentioned by the doctors, he said.
The Health Minister appealed to all to exercise caution in levelling allegations against the doctors who are dedicatedly discharging duties to save lives of patients.
Meanwhile, another person Syed Wasim's selfie video where he was in a state of panic with no one around was also circulated on social media platforms on Monday.
He reportedly died and his wife and family stated that Syed (36 years) was fine except for developing breathing problems and they were shocked to know about his death.
The family alleged that his dead body was not handed over to them and the hospital made them to wait for several hours.