- Sonia Gandhi fulfilled aspirations of Telangana: Meira Kumar
- Centre asks industry to cut edible oil prices by Rs 8-12/litre
- RBI proposes norms to curb online risks
- War in Ukraine likely to boost Chinese yuan become a major global currency
- 9 Years of ‘Seva’ – Modi’s mission continues
- MyVoice: Views of our readers 3rd June 2023
- KCR changed face of TS farm sector in last 9 years: Niranjan Reddy
- Religious extremism a serious threat in Japan now
- World Bicycle Day-2023: Cycling groups raise pitch for public bicycle-sharing system
- Hyderabad: ECI begins preparations for Assembly elections
Hyderabad taps to go dry for two days
- Taps to go dry for two days in Hyderabad due to the repair works
- The water supply will also be affected in several other areas on August 28 and 29.
Due to the repair works of the pipeline between Gandipet and Asifnagar and filter bed cleaning, water supply in these areas will be stopped on August 26 and 27. The water supply will also be affected in several other areas on August 28 and 29.
The areas that will affect the water supply include Khairatabad, Chintal Basti, Nampally, AC Guards, Domalguda, Lakdikapul, Mallepalli, Jawaharnagar, Manikonda, Puppalaguda, Narsingi, MCH quarters, secretariat, Jyoti Nagar, Vinayak Nagar, Maisamma Banda, Red Hills, SRT Nagar, PNT Colony, Ashok Nagar and other areas.
While the taps in the following areas will go dry on August 28 and 29. Those include Malakpet, Afzal Gunj, Narayanaguda, Chilakalaguda, Dilsukhnagar, Saidabad, Chanchalguda, Yakutpura, Aliabad, Miralam, Kishan Bagh, Musarambagh, Boggulakunta, Adikmet, said officials appealing to the residents to arrange alternate ways.