- Feel Yourself Swooning Over The Lovely Melody- Neela Nannila From Sci-Fi Action Thriller 7:11 PM is out now
- Apple releases its classical music app on Android
- APPSC will soon release notification for Group 1 and Group 2, says chairman Gautam Sawang
- Indore girl among winners of Apple WWDC23 Swift Student Challenge
- Only 1 in 7 Indian prioritise cleaning to eliminate viruses: Dyson
- United World Wrestling (UWW) threatens to suspend India, if Wrestling Federation of India (WFI) does not conduct Election in 45 Days
- 10 Years of YJHD: Karan Johar, Ayan And Kalki Recall Their Fun Moments Spent On The Sets
- Ugram Sets OTT Release on this Date
- Rama Banam to Stream on OTT Platform this weekend
- AP RGUKT to release notifications for admissions into IIIT courses on June 3
Telangana: Parents urge government to rescue them from harassment by schools
Hyderabad: The Hyderabad Schools Parents Association (HSPA) on Friday urged the State government to come to the rescue of parents forced to pay school...
Hyderabad: The Hyderabad Schools Parents Association (HSPA) on Friday urged the State government to come to the rescue of parents forced to pay school fees. In a statement, Seema Agarwal of HSPA said representation is sent to the Special Cheif Secretary Education Chitra Ramachandran urging for immediate action to give relief to parents during the trouble times.
Referring to the proactive steps taken by the Delhi State government which ordered the school managements that they shall not collect any fee other than the tuition fee which covers all the expenditure incurred on salary, establishment and curricular activities until further orders.
Further, the heads of the schools are told to collect the fees only on monthly and not quarterly basis. Increase of any fee for the academic year 2020-21 is barred till further orders.