- Vijayawada-Chennai Vande Bharat train inaugurated, here is the schedule and charges applicable
- Bihar CM Nitish Kumar will be the prime ministerial candidate of the INDIA alliance: Maheshwar Hazari
- Hemant moves High Court against Enforcement Directorate summons
- Tension on AP-TS border as TDP plans rally to RJY
- Hyderabad city to receive rains with thunderstorms and lightnings on Sunday
- PM flags off Kacheguda to Yesvantpur Vande Bharat Express
- Immediate implementation if voted to power says Rahul Gandhi
- Youth ends life near RGI airport
- Some sidelights from great singer’s life
- How social media shapes electronics choices of millennials
Tungaturthy: ‘MLA Gadari Kishore must apologise’
MRPS founder president Mandakrishna Madiga demanded that Thungathurthy MLA Gadari Kishore withdraw his inappropriate comments made against MRPS leaders and tender a public apology.
Tungaturthy ( Suryapet) : MRPS founder president Mandakrishna Madiga demanded that Thungathurthy MLA Gadari Kishore withdraw his inappropriate comments made against MRPS leaders and tender a public apology.
Speaking to reporters at Tungaturthi in the district, on Saturday, he said that protests were organised in this constituency as per the state wide protests given by MRPS against the corruption in Dalit Bandhu.
MLA Gadari Kishore’s talk of insulting MRPS leaders and workers is proof of his arrogance.
It is natural that there are ideological conflicts, criticisms and disagreements between political parties. Those in positions of responsibility should answer criticism in an appropriate manner.
MLA Gadari Kishore’s inappropriate comments on MRPS leaders seem to be deliberate. It is unfortunate that criminal and factional political culture is going on in Tungaturthi constituency. He said that the culture of attacking the persons who raise question leads to anarchy.