- MyVoice: Views of our readers 29th May 2023
- Modi juggernaut rolls on world stage
- Odisha may turn haven for espionage
- Disrespect to Temple of Democracy quite wrongful
- BoM tops PSBs chart in profit, loan growth in FY23
- Nifty on cusp of breakout for new lifetime high
- Top-7 firms gain Rs 1.51-trn mcap
- Put writers adding hefty Open Interest
- AI Magic Compose feature to help users write messages
- Hyderabad: Minister Talasani Srinivas Yadav pays tributes to NT Rama Rao on birth anniversary
Vande Bharat: 168 Indian passengers arrive in Hyderabad from Chicago
Another flight from Chicago, US arrived in Hyderabad with 168 Indian passengers via Delhi on Sunday at 4.45 am.
Another flight from Chicago, US arrived in Hyderabad with 168 Indian passengers via Delhi on Sunday at 4.45 am. All the passengers from Air India AI 126 were serviced through the fully sanitized International arrivals.
On May 16, an Air India flight AI 1839 evacuated 121 passengers from Newark, US and reached the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (RGIA).
India on May 7 began the phased repatriation of the citizens stranded in various countries due to the lockdown restrictions in the view of COVID-19 under Vande Bharat mission.
In the first phase, around 14,800 Indians were brought back to the country from 64 special flights and in the second phase, 30,000 passengers returned from 31 countries in 149 special flights.