- Suspected IED blast kills student in Manipur, another injured
- Asian Track Cycling: Arshad Shaikh, Jyoti Gaderiya win their third gold; Harshita bags silver as India claims four medals
- Corporate earnings surprised on the upside due to improvement in margins
- Ashok Chavan 'injures' Congress again, 55 Nanded ex-corporators join BJP
- Adani Group, Uber to form JV to help expand fleet on green energy?
- One killed as fire breaks out in Singapore apartment
- Two soldiers killed after helicopter crashes in US
- No difference of opinion between me and Satheesan, says Sudhakaran after show of temper
- ‘Farmers first’ policy is Modi govt's resolve to boost their income: A look at key initiatives
- KIUG 2023: Shooter Tejaswini bags Delhi University’s first medal; Chandigarh on top of medal table
We will give 24-Hours power says BRS
Condemning the comments of TPCC Chief A Revanth Reddy that only three hours of power supply was enough, Energy Minister G Jagadish Reddy on Tuesday said that the BRS government would continue to give 24-hour power supply
Hyderabad: Condemning the comments of TPCC Chief A Revanth Reddy that only three hours of power supply was enough, Energy Minister G Jagadish Reddy on Tuesday said that the BRS government would continue to give 24-hour power supply.
Addressing a press conference here at the BRSLP office on Tuesday, the Energy Minister alleged that the Congress has always been against the farmers from the beginning. What is the pain the Congress has if the farmers are given 24-hour power. He said that even today the Congress ruled states were providing only six hours. "The Congress leaders are enemies of Telangana farmers. The leaders like Revanth Reddy will not get good thoughts, said Jagadish Reddy.
Jagadish Reddy said that the comments of Revanth Reddy were not his personal but on behalf of his party because he has spoken to Congress leader Rahul Gandhi before making such statements. The Congress party came into power by promising nine hour power to the farmers but failed to implement it. Still there are some traces of TDP Chief N Chandrababu Naidu in the Congress party, he said.