- Video: Rashmika shares screen with Shah Rukh Khan
- Shubhangi Atre suggests home gardening
- Heavy rains lash Hyderabad city
- Kangna heaps praise on ‘Chandramukhi 2’
- Solution to people's problems phase wise: Minister Lakshmi Hebbalkar states at Janata Darshan program
- ‘Game Changer’ September schedule called-off; this is when new schedule begins
- ‘Kushi’ OTT update: This is when Vijay Deverakonda-Samantha starrer will be available in OTT
- Bangladesh dengue death toll exceeds 900
- Compassionate civil servant whose heart beats for poor people is true civil servant: President Murmu
- Student slap case: 'Incident should shock the conscience of state', observes SC
Woman kills husband with paramour's help in Warangal
The Warangal police have arrested a woman, her paramour and an accomplice for killing her husband.
The Warangal police have arrested a woman, her paramour and an accomplice for killing her husband. The man was identified as Anil and his body was found at Mylaram reservoir in Rayaparthy Mandal on January 29.
The woman, Tallapalli Poojitha is said to have had an affair with one Danny, who hatched a plan to kill the woman's husband. According to the police said the woman after the murder lodged a complaint at Subedari police station stating that her husband was missing. A case was booked on January 24 by the police who launched an investigation.
Meanwhile, the police found Anil's at the reservoir on January 29 and the family members suspected Poojitha's role in Anil's death.
The police who began the probe with suspicion on Poojitha and found that she had an extra-marital affair with Danny. Danny along with his cousin Satish met Anil near Waddepally church and took him in a car to the Outer Ring Road (ORR) on the pretext of some work.
Later, the three consumed the liquor and Danny and Satish beat Anil to death and then dumped the body in the SRSP canal near Ananthasagar village on January 22.