Supreme Court Judge NV Ramana offers prayers at Tirumala
Supreme Court Judge Justice NV Ramana along with his spouse offered prayers in the hill shrine of Lord Venkateswara on Wednesday morning.
Tirumala: Supreme Court Judge Justice NV Ramana along with his spouse offered prayers in the hill shrine of Lord Venkateswara on Wednesday morning.
The judge was earlier received by Tirumala in-charge JEO B Lakshmikantham at the main entrance of the temple. Later, the Supreme Court Judge and his family members were rendered with Vedasirvachanam by a team of Vedic scholars inside Ranganayakula Mandapam.
Tirumala JEO offered Prasadams, laminated photo to the judge of the Supreme Court.
Justice Ramana after his temple visit went to Parvetamandapam where Kareeri Ishti Yagam is going on and offered his respects to Ritwiks and veneration to Yagakundam. OSD Bhaskar and others were present.
- Surgeons remove 8 Spoons, Knife, 2 Toothbrushes from a Man's stomach
- Charge sheet filed against accused in Bandipora rape case
- Muslim family in UP names newly-born son after PM Narendra Modi
- Drought situation in Maharashtra is very serious says Sharad Pawar
- Lok Sabha elections: Five legislators among 248 lose deposit in Punjab, AAP worst hit