- Suspected IED blast kills student in Manipur, another injured
- Asian Track Cycling: Arshad Shaikh, Jyoti Gaderiya win their third gold; Harshita bags silver as India claims four medals
- Corporate earnings surprised on the upside due to improvement in margins
- Ashok Chavan 'injures' Congress again, 55 Nanded ex-corporators join BJP
- Adani Group, Uber to form JV to help expand fleet on green energy?
- One killed as fire breaks out in Singapore apartment
- Two soldiers killed after helicopter crashes in US
- No difference of opinion between me and Satheesan, says Sudhakaran after show of temper
- ‘Farmers first’ policy is Modi govt's resolve to boost their income: A look at key initiatives
- KIUG 2023: Shooter Tejaswini bags Delhi University’s first medal; Chandigarh on top of medal table
10 kg ganja seized by Andhra police; 3 BTech students arrested
They are addicted to luxuries and started ganja smuggling to make more money easily,the police said.
Vizianagaram: The police on Wednesday arrested three students who were allegedly transporting cannabis in a car from Araku Valley to Visakhapatnam.
Kothavalasa Circle Inspector S Srinivas Rao said, "The police has arrested three BTech students and seized 10-kilogram ganja, three cell phones and a new Ford car."
"The students- Ch Rahul Reddy, K Sai Sumanth and B Sai Kiran hail from Guntur district. They are addicted to luxuries and started ganja smuggling to make more money easily," the police said.