- Kurnool: TDP’s delay on candidate ups number of aspirants
- Tardy pace of Aramghar flyover work throws commuters into a tailspin
- Rameswaram Café blast: Hyderabad City put on high alert
- Surprise inspection by HMWSSB MD
- Untold Stories of our temples-5: State govt fiddles while land sharks gobble up God's lands
- Vooka Vijaya Kumar emerges frontrunner for TDP ticket in Tirupati
- Inter-state gang manufacturing counterfeit tablets held
- TSBIE grants 5-min grace period for IPE-2024 students
- Veterans and dependents to get cashless treatment
- Guntur: N Chandrababu Naidu public meeting at Dachepalli today
6 lakh worth property gutted in fire mishap at saw mill
Property worth Rs. 6 Lakhs was gutted in a fire mishap that occurred at a saw mill in the early hours of Sunday.
Kurnool: Property worth Rs. 6 Lakhs was gutted in a fire mishap that occurred at a saw mill in the early hours of Sunday. Fire Department officer N Kiran Kumar said that a saw depot in Krishna Nagar near ITC company engulfed in flames between 2.30 to 3.00 am in the morning and a caretaker of the saw mill, Shiva informed to the officials about the incident.
We rushed to the spot and put out the fire. Before we could reach the spot most of the property was reduced to ashes. However, after two hours, we were able to put out the flames.. As per preliminary estimation the property loss is estimated at Rs. 6 lakhs that includes machinery and other equipment. The actual property loss is yet to be ascertained as the Saw Mill owner Alla Bakash is out of station, added N Kiran Kumar.