- KTR hands over 560 2BHK houses to beneficiaries
- Will the daughters get justice: Vinesh Phogat
- UTT National Ranking Table Tennis Championship 2023: Sarthak, Syndrela crowned U-15 champs
- Singapore Open: India's campaign ends with Srikanth's round of 16 loss
- 19-Year-Old Famous Esports Star Committed Suicide
- India's Jyothi wins silver, Amlan bags bronze
- Cyberabad: Inter state spurious seed racket busted
- ‘Thor’ actor applauds Ram Charan and Jr NTR
- The land earmarked for public purposes would not be cancelled even after 5 years : Karnataka High Court
- RBI Monetary Policy: Abhay Bhutada, MD Poonavala Fincorp
Andhra Pradesh logs 182 new coronavirus cases and one death today
Andhra Pradesh reported 182 fresh cases taking the total tally to 23,16,467 cases across the state. The coronavirus cases have been decreasing gradually.
Andhra Pradesh reported 182 fresh Coronavirus cases taking the total tally to 23,16,467 cases across the state. While coming to fatalities, one death reported in the last twenty four hours taking the toll to 14,714. On the other hand, as many as 950 new patients were cured in the last twenty four hours taking the total recoveries to 22,95,768 and there are currently 5,985 active cases.
According to district-wise data, East Godavari district reported 70 new infections, followed by Krishna 24, Prakasam 15 while Kurnool has logged the least cases with one new case in the last twenty-four hours.
Andhra Pradesh has conducted 3.30 crore Covid-19 tests across the state so far including 14,249 tests in the last twenty-four hours. On the other hand, as many as 16,051 cases and 206 new deaths were reported in the last 24 hours across the country.