- Badminton World Federation extends ban on 'Spin Serve' until after Paris 2024
- Odisha govt announces new rural housing scheme 'Mo Ghara'
- Tesla to open Superchargers to non-Tesla EVs in Canada
- Bichagadu 2 Box Office Collection Day 11 Prediction: Vijay Antony's Film Set to Soar as a Superhit
- Xiaomi India joins Optiemus to manufacture audio products locally
- Arvind Kejriwal expresses shock over murder of teenage girl in Delhi
- iPhone 16 Pro models to flaunt the biggest display and new cameras
- ISRO to test in July crew safety system of Gaganyaan project rocket
- Takkar film has Unique Love Story with lot of Action and Romance: Siddharth
- Arm introduces new chips to boost smartphone performance
Andhra Pradesh: Mother, daughter killed by relatives in Krishna district over property disputes
The atrocity took place in Krishna district where a Grandmother and niece were brutally murdered by two young men. Property disputes have been going on for a few days in the family of a Palem resident of Gudur mandal.
The atrocity took place in Krishna district where a Grandmother and niece were brutally murdered by two young men. Property disputes have been going on for a few days in the family of a Palem resident of Gudur mandal. The families of the brothers who attacked each other with knives. Against this backdrop, Grandmother Shantamma and sister-in-law were hacked to death by young men named Sambashiva Rao and Malleshwa Rao.
A man named Nagraj who was obstructed sustained serious injuries. The injured Nagraj was rushed to a hospital by locals.
The murder suspects fled the scene. The accused Sambashiva Rao and Malleshwar Rao were the children of the second son of the deceased Shantamma.
The police initially concluded that the atrocity was caused by property disputes with the grandmother and aunts. The case is being registered and investigated.