- Pawan meets TDP leaders in West Godavari district
- Delhi HC grants parole to life convict to accompany son for board exams
- Ameen Sayani, Legendary Radio Presenter & Geetmala Voice, Passes Away at 91
- ‘Fear’ team surprises Vedhika on her b’day
- APUWJ protests against attack on Reporter
- Meet the child actor turned hero, Deepak Saroj
- PM Modi on "Article 370" Film: "People Need Correct Information"
- ‘Chaari 111’ theme song is stylish and vibrant
- Suriya kickstarts dubbing for ‘Kanguva’
- Shah Rukh Khan Wins Best Actor at Dadasaheb Phalke IFF Awards 2024: Full Winners List
Andhra Pradesh reported 40 new coronavirus cases today
Andhra Pradesh reported 40 fresh cases taking the total tally to 23,19,407 cases across the state. The coronavirus cases have been decreasing gradually.
Andhra Pradesh reported 40 fresh Coronavirus cases taking the total tally to 23,19,407 cases across the state. While coming to fatalities, zero death reported in the last twenty four hours taking the toll to 14,730. On the other hand, as many as 4l55 new patients were cured in the last twenty four hours taking the total recoveries to 23,04,248 and there are currently 429 active cases.
According to district-wise data, Anantapur district reported 15 new infections, followed by East Godavari 10, West Godavari 3 while Chittoor has logged the least cases with one new case in the last twenty-four hours.
Andhra Pradesh has conducted 3.33 crore Covid-19 tests across the state so far including 10,515 tests in the last twenty-four hours. On the other hand, as many as 1685 cases and 83 new deaths were reported in the last 24 hours across the country.