- Second consecutive victory for the Telugu Talons as they edge past Golden Eagles Uttar Pradesh
- 21-year-old youth found dead inside car in Delhi
- Asmi Jain's work exemplifies Indian iOS developers' creativity: Tim Cook
- Army to procure high bandwidth backhaul wireless 'Tactical LAN Radio'
- ED raids 27 locations in Rajasthan in paper leak case
- CBI Creates Special Team To Look Into The Violence In Manipur
- Arvind Kejriwal moves Gujarat HC seeking review of its order on PM's degree
- Rupee rises 4 paise against US dollar
- BJP and Congress destroyed Singareni, flays CM KCR
- Implement employee-specific Cabinet decisions in 2 months: AP CM tells officials
Andhra Pradesh: Srisailam temple gets new board of trustees
Following the orders of Endowments department commissioner, the Srisailam temple authorities on Friday constituted a new board of trustees.
Kurnool: Following the orders of Endowments department commissioner, the Srisailam temple authorities on Friday constituted a new board of trustees. Temple Executive Officer (EO) S Lavanna has made the new members and administered the oath of secrecy with the members at the temple administrative office building.
The new board of trustees are Reddy vari Chakrapani Reddy, Srimatam Virupakshaiah Swami, Jangam Sujathamma, Gurumahant Mahesh, G Narasimha Reddy, GM Vijaya Lakshmi, B Rameshwari, A Lakshmi Savithramma, Aluguntagiri Murali, Merajyoth Manumantha Raik, Madhusudhan Reddy, Barugu Reddy Padmaja, Suri Shetty Madhavilatha and Kanaka Durga. The ex officio member of board of trustees J Veera Bharadraiah Swami has also administered the oath. Thaneeru Dharama Raju and Kethi Reddy Jagadeeshwara Reddy were also appointed as special invitees by the government. After completion of oathing ceremony, Reddy vari Chakrapani Reddy was unanimously elected as president to the board of trustees. The newly elected president and the newly-elected members said that they will strive for the development of temple and will take care of welfare of devotees. The newly elected members later had the darshan of presiding deities. The president of board of trustees and the newly elected members were all presented with sesha vastrams, prasadam and portrait of presiding deities.