- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
- EU slaps $2 billion anti-trust fine on Apple following Spotify's complaint
- Momentum in power, capital goods stocks as infra projects likely to be unveiled, say analysts
- Santosh Trophy: Services hand Railways a 2-0 defeat to march into semifinals
- Ola's S1 Pro electric scooter gets PLI certification to boost green mobility
- Ranji Trophy: Big win over Tamil Nadu takes Mumbai into final for 48th time
- Sinead O'Connor's slams Trump for using singer's best-selling single at rallies
- Tata Motors to demerge business into two separate listed companies
- Interoperable payment system for Net banking to be launched this year: RBI chief
- Cash-for-query row: Delhi HC rejects interim injunction against 'defamatory' posts on Mahua Moitra
Andhra Pradesh: Three students dead as the two-wheeler hits a electric pole in Mangalagiri
In a ghastly road accident took place in Guntur district of Andhra Pradesh, three students were killed when their bike collided with a power pole. The accident took place at Krishnayapalem in Mangalagiri mandal of Guntur district.
In a ghastly road accident took place in Guntur district of Andhra Pradesh, three students were killed when their bike collided with a power pole. The accident took place at Krishnayapalem in Mangalagiri mandal of Guntur district. Three students were killed on the spot when their motorcycle accidentally collided with a power pole. The dead were identified as residents of Penumaka.
After receiving information from the locals (Mangalagiri) police reached the spot and examined it. The bodies were later shifted to a hospital for postmortem. The information was provided to their family members on the deaths. Mangalagiri police said that a case has been registered and is being investigated.
The police are looking into how the accident has happened. Meanwhile, tragedy struck the village when three young men from the village of Penumaka died. Family members of the deceased are in tears. More details regarding this accident are yet to be ascertained.