- Only 1 in 7 Indian prioritise cleaning to eliminate viruses: Dyson
- United World Wrestling (UWW) threatens to suspend India, if Wrestling Federation of India (WFI) does not conduct Election in 45 Days
- 10 Years of YJHD: Karan Johar, Ayan And Kalki Recall Their Fun Moments Spent On The Sets
- Ugram Sets OTT Release on this Date
- Rama Banam to Stream on OTT Platform this weekend
- AP RGUKT to release notifications for admissions into IIIT courses on June 3
- Pareshan Promises a Hilarious Entertainer: Thiruveer
- Buddy Secures Official OTT Partner
- YV Subba Reddy lays foundation stone for Tirumala temple in Karimnagar
- YS Vivekananda murder case: Telangana HC calls for video clippings of TV debate on Kadapa MP's plea
Andhra Pradesh: Young man's dead body found buried at Dalavaipalle village in Chittoor
The incident where a young man's head and torso were severed and his body buried in a pit in a mango orchard came to light on Monday morning in Dalavaipalle, Yadamari mandal, Chittoor district.
The incident where a young man's head and torso were severed and his body buried in a pit in a mango orchard came to light on Monday morning in Dalavaipalle, Yadamari mandal, Chittoor district. According to Chittoor West CI Srinivasula Reddy and Yadamari in-charge SI Prasad, cattle farmers informed the police that something was found buried in a pit under a tree in a mango orchard. Immediately CI, SI along with his crew reached the spot.
Soil was dug in the area where the pit was buried. The soil was removed more deeply as the hand appeared. Finally the corpse with the head and torso detached was taken out. The locals identified the victim as Murali Kalyan (19) alias Guntodu from the same village. SI Prasad registered a case and CI Srinivasula Reddy conducted an inquiry. The body was shifted to Chittoor Government Hospital for postmortem. The CI explained that the suspects were being detained and are being investigated and the accused would be arrested as early as possible.
Murali Kalyan is the son of Kalpana and Chandrababu couple from Dalavaipalle. He became an orphan when his parents died when he was a child. With this he stays with his grandparents in the same village and doing construction work. The locals suspect Kalyan, who was drinking alcohol with friends on Sunday night, was later killed.