- Bigger agitation than anti-farm laws stir needed on MSP issue: Rakesh Tikait
- India will have 220 airports in next 2-3 years, says Scindia
- Dragon Fruit: Its Health Benefits and Nutritional Values
- Over 1,000 lives saved by Odisha people: Naveen
- Adilabad Police Celebrates Suraksha Dinotsavam as part of TS Decennial celebrations
- Indian-origin professor awarded 'Dutch Nobel Prize'
- Jairam Ramesh questions PM's silence as Manipur crisis deepens
- Daily beetroot juice may boost heart health in angina patients: Study
- Metro rail from HUDA City Centre to Cyber City in Gurugram approved
- BetterPlace partners Microsoft to empower frontline workers across Asia
Andhra Pradesh: YV Subba Reddy appointed as TTD chairman once again, govt. issues orders
The Andhra Pradesh government has taken another crucial decision over the Chairman of Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam. The Jagan government on Sunday issued orders appointing YV Subba Reddy as TTD chairman once again
The Andhra Pradesh government has taken another crucial decision over the Chairman of Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam. The Jagan government on Sunday issued orders appointing YV Subba Reddy as TTD chairman once again. It is learned that the tenure of TTD board members ended last month.
Although many names have come to the fore as chairman in this context, the government has again issued orders handing over the responsibilities to YV Subba Reddy. With this, the appointment of TTD board members will also take place soon.
However, the AP government has appointed YV Subba Reddy as the new chairman, the members of the governing body were not announced. The appointment of 37 board members is expected soon. Of these, those from other states will also be appointed.
Earlier, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has appointed YV Subba Reddy as TTD chairman after YSRCP came to power in Andhra Pradesh in 2019. However, the two and a half term of Chairman and members ended recently.