- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
- EU slaps $2 billion anti-trust fine on Apple following Spotify's complaint
- Momentum in power, capital goods stocks as infra projects likely to be unveiled, say analysts
- Santosh Trophy: Services hand Railways a 2-0 defeat to march into semifinals
- Ola's S1 Pro electric scooter gets PLI certification to boost green mobility
- Ranji Trophy: Big win over Tamil Nadu takes Mumbai into final for 48th time
- Sinead O'Connor's slams Trump for using singer's best-selling single at rallies
- Tata Motors to demerge business into two separate listed companies
- Interoperable payment system for Net banking to be launched this year: RBI chief
- Cash-for-query row: Delhi HC rejects interim injunction against 'defamatory' posts on Mahua Moitra
Annavaram temple to introduce Harathi Seva from May 15
Sri Veera Venkata Satyanarayana Swamy of Annavaram Trust Board is introducing a new Arjitha Seva 'Harathi Seva’ to the Lord from May 15 on the occasion of Kalyanotsavam.
Rajamahendravaram: Sri Veera Venkata Satyanarayana Swamy of Annavaram Trust Board is introducing a new Arjitha Seva 'Harathi Seva' to the Lord from May 15 on the occasion of Kalyanotsavam. The Seva will be commenced from May 15 in the main temple at 7 pm on the Kalyanam Day of the Lord.
According to a temple official, as part of the new seva, the priests offer Eka Harathi, Hamsa Harathi, Bilva Harathi, Naga Sarpa Harathi, Garuda Harathi, Kumbha Harathi, Nakshatra Harathi and Arpura Harathi.
An ardent devotee of the Lord is donating necessary silver harathi equipment for the celestial fete. The ticket for arjitha seva is Rs 300 and only two devotees allowed. Meanwhile, Suprabhata Seva will also be performed at the main gate of sanctum sanctorum instead of Sayana Manidram of the deity.