- Boosting Traffic & Sales: Why Invest in an Indian SEO Expert for Your Business
- Beat the summer heat with saffron tips for healthy and glowing skin
- Amazon India offers opportunities for women to work in Night Shifts in Haryana
- What can India learn from Sweden’s pragmatic tobacco control policy?
- Leap Day 2024: Interesting facts, history, and significance of February 29
- Samsung Announces New Memory Variant of Galaxy A15 5G at INR 17999
- Immunity-boosting foods for a healthy life
- Celebrating Leap Day 2024: Wishes and Messages for Leaplings
- Vanchit Bahujan Aghadi eyes 27 Maha LS seats, wants to put up Jarange-Patil
- 'Purely governmental function': Delhi HC refuses to order new 24-hour pan-India Doordarshan channel for Sindhi community
AP cabinet approves formation of new districts in the state, to be announced on April 4
The formation of new districts has been approved by the AP Cabinet. The Cabinet meeting chaired by CM Jagan lasted for almost two hours. After lengthy discussions, the Cabinet approved the reorganisation of districts, which will then be sent to the Governor for approval
The formation of new districts has been approved by the AP Cabinet. The Cabinet meeting chaired by CM Jagan lasted for almost two hours. After lengthy discussions, the Cabinet approved the reorganisation of districts, which will then be sent to the Governor for approval followed by gazette notification from the Governor will be issued soon.
Meanwhile, the new districts will be declared on April 4 from 9:05 am to 9:45 am followed by honouring of volunteer services on April 6. On April 8, along with the launch of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena program, the respective programs will be launched by CM Jagan. The meeting was attended by CM Jagan, ministers, senior officials of various departments including CS. It seems that changes, additions, district names, centers and revenue divisions have been clarified in the notification of the given districts.
The Chief Minister was prepared to set up new revenue divisions beyond the names and ranges of the districts. Information that key orders have been issued to the officers on the Revenue Divisions based on the demands and appeals received locally. However, there is ambiguity over the transfer of zones and villages to other districts. Even the authorities are unable to give clarity on these demands.