- Celebrating Leap Day 2024: Wishes and Messages for Leaplings
- Vanchit Bahujan Aghadi eyes 27 Maha LS seats, wants to put up Jarange-Patil
- 'Purely governmental function': Delhi HC refuses to order new 24-hour pan-India Doordarshan channel for Sindhi community
- PM kickstarts LS polls campaign from 'lucky Yavatmal', slams UPA regime's graft
- Congress to make declaration on special category status to Andhra
- J&K Muslim Conference's both factions declared unlawful associations
- Nifty logs its biggest point and per cent loss in 25 sessions
- KIUG 2023: Chandigarh University men, Adamas University women clinch badminton team golds
- Hyundai Motor India commits to reach RE100 benchmark by 2025, targeting 100 pc use of renewable energy
- Check out 5 Series & Documentaries To watch On This National Science Day
AP governor Biswabhushan Harichandan expresses anguish over fire accident in Eluru
Governor Biswabhusan Harichandan has expressed anguish over the massive fire accident at a chemical factory in Akkireddigudem in Eluru district
Governor Biswabhusan Harichandan has expressed anguish over the massive fire accident at a chemical factory in Akkireddigudem in Eluru district, in which six workers lost their lives and 13 others were injured.
The district officials have informed the Governor that the fire broke out in the chemical factory on Wednesday night and the injured have been shifted to a hospital in Vijayawada for better treatment.
Governor Harichandan expressed profound grief over the loss of lives and offered his heartfelt condolences to the bereaved family members and wished for the speedy recovery of those injured in the accident.