- Confusion prevails over TDP candidate in Dharmavaram
- Elect Jagan for women empowerment: Peddireddi
- YSRCP suffers a major setback in Chittoor
- North Andhra, a sentimental destination for political parties
- BJP President J P Nadda to arrive on Monday for two-day visit to Karnataka
- Jharkhand: 3 arrested in Spanish woman's gang rape sent to jail, police say search on for 4 more
- Imran Khan’s party elects Gohar Ali Khan as its chairman
- Japanese general witnesses exercise 'Dharma Guardian' at Mahajan Field Firing Ranges
- Centre suffering from 'anti-Punjab' syndrome: Kejriwal
- MP CM, ministers to pray at Ram Temple in Ayodhya on Monday
AP High Court suspends further proceedings on CBI ASP Ram Singh in threatening case
The CBI officer Ram Singh who has been investigating the murder case of YS Vivekananda Reddy has got a sigh of relief in High Court as it has stopped the further proceedings.
The CBI officer Ram Singh who has been investigating the murder case of YS Vivekananda Reddy has got a sigh of relief in High Court as it has stopped the further proceedings. It is known a case has been registered under Sections 195A, 323, 506 Read with 34 of the IPC on charges of threatening, assaulting and making criminal threats to give false evidence.
Earlier, Gajjala Uday Kumar Reddy, a suspect in the Viveka murder case, lodged a complaint at the RIMS police station in Kadapa on February 18 at Kadapa First Class Judicial Magistrate, Special Mobile Court Judge. The case has been registered as per the directions of the court.
Meanwhile, ASP Ram Singh filed the Lunch Motion Petition in the High Court on Wednesday. The court hearing the petition issued interim orders suspending further proceedings in the case. It is learned that the registration of the case by the Kadapa police against the CBI officer has become a sensation at a time when the investigation of YS Viveka murder case is at crucial stage.