- Keep that up and you'll play higher grades quickly, says Nathan Lyon praising Indian fan's bowling
- HC seeks action plan from Delhi govt, police to tackle bomb threats to schools
- 4th Test: Jaiswal becomes fifth Indian batter to score 600 runs in a Test series, breaks Sehwag's record for sixes
- Democratisation of commerce-driven technology in India stands out, says global investment firm KKR
- Insecurities that led to Indira falling out with her aunt Vijaya Lakshmi Pandit
- PKL 10: Battle for trophy to resume on Monday as Season 10 reaches Playoffs stages
- I’m still the CEO, management remains unchanged: Byju Raveendran
- PGA Tour: Wallace rallies on second nine to get into shared lead in Mexico
- Mould your biz plans as per India’s stupendous growth: Ashwini Vaishnaw to entrepreneurs
- ‘Viksit Bharat’ by 2047: Govt focused on long-term gains, says Rajnath Singh
AP Intermediate exams schedule likely to defer amid clash with JEE Mains exam dates
The schedule of the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main Examinations conducted for admission in national educational institutions have had an impact on the Intermediate examinations in Andhra Pradesh. The first phase of JEE examinations will be held on the same dates as the Intermediate examinations.
The schedule of the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main Examinations conducted for admission in national educational institutions has had an impact on the Intermediate examinations in Andhra Pradesh. The first phase of JEE examinations will be held on the same dates as the Intermediate examinations. The Intermediate Board reconsidered the examination schedule and the exercise on changing the schedule have begun. State Education Minister Adimulapu Suresh on Wednesday reviewed the situation at the secretariat. Special Principal Secretary, School Education Department B. Rajasekhar, Intermediate Board Secretary MV Seshagiri Babu, School Education Commissioner Suresh Kumar, and others participated in the review and various proposals were discussed.
JEE first phase exams will be held on April 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21. According to the current schedule, the intermediate examinations will be held from April 8 to 28. Among these, Mathematics Paper-2A, Botany Paper-2, Civics Paper-2, Intermediate Mathematics Paper-2B, Zoology Paper-2B, History Paper-2, Physics Paper-2, Economics-2 will be held on the 16th. The JEE exams are also scheduled on the same dates. The review discussed whether to conduct these three exams on different dates. Officials believe this will disrupt students' concentration by interrupting exams.
The proposal to postpone the inter-examinations to April 22 or 23 was also discussed. The postponement of the exams is expected to have an impact on the Tenth exams scheduled from May 2 to 13. With this, they are working on a proposal to postpone the SSC exams along with the Intermediate and to hold both on different dates after April 23. The intermediate board has also discussing to prepone the examinations.