- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
Applications invited for 3-year DHTT course
Sri Pragada Kotaiah Memorial Indian Institute of Handloom Technology (SPKM IIHT) located at Venkatagiri is inviting applications for the three-year Diploma in Handlooms and Textiles Technology (DHTT).
Nellore: Sri Pragada Kotaiah Memorial Indian Institute of Handloom Technology (SPKM IIHT) located at Venkatagiri is inviting applications for the three-year Diploma in Handlooms and Textiles Technology (DHTT).
Principal A Murali Krishna informed that 80 per cent of candidates are getting placements after completion of the diploma and this is the only institute for the entire Andhra Pradesh and Telangana states. He also informed that there are 70 seats across the country in which 47 seats in Venkatagiri for Andhra and Telangana states; 11 seats in Salem in Tamil Nadu; 4 seats in Gadag in Karnataka and 8 seats in Burger in Odisha exclusively for Telangana students.
Candidates, who have completed SSC between the age group of 15 and 23 for general and 25 years of upper age in case of SC/ST can apply for the admission. Applications will be accepted up to May 20. They can log on to www.iihtvgr.com or contact phone numbers 08625-295003, 9866169908, 9399936872 for further details.