- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
Atchennaidu takes a dig at AP govt. say there is resentment from people on govt
The war of words between the leaders of the ruling and opposition parties continue in Andhra Pradesh. TDP President Atchennaidu in response to the challenge made by the ruling YSRCP leaders has said that we should go for early elections as part of the challenge made by the ruling party.
The war of words between the leaders of the ruling and opposition parties continue in Andhra Pradesh. Meanwhile, TDP President Atchennaidu in response to the challenge made by the ruling YSRCP leaders on early elections has said that TDP is accepting the challenge and ready to face the elections.
Atchennaidu made sensational remarks that there was strong resentment on Andhra Pradesh government at present and opined that the government is planning to go for the polls early as the resentment would increase further.
The TDP state president expressed confidence that the TDP would get 160 seats if AP government goes to the polls now. He said that they were not saying this thing blindly.
He said that everyone knows that illegal mining is going on in the agency and recalled the letter written by maoists. Atchennaidu demanded that the government should respond to the Maoist letter on illegal mining. He was incensed over the government for pointing fingers to TDP for every issue happening in the state.