- Apple hit with $2 billion EU antitrust fine in Spotify case
- SEBI issues show-cause notice to PC Jeweller alleging non-compliance of disclosure requirements
- 'My swearing in ceremony will be in Vizag’: CM
- Taare Zameen Par Sequel Confirmed! Aamir Khan and Darsheel Safary Reteam for ‘Sitaare Zameen Par’
- Ex-CM Shivraj Chouhan turns 65-yr old, politicians extend wishes
- Another jolt to YSRCP as Andhra minister quits party to join TDP
- Tanuj Virwani can't hide his excitement over playing pivotal role in 'Yodha': 'Can't keep calm'
- UP: Decaying Chhota Imambara gates to be restored
- Deposit rush among Indian banks to raise competition for funds
- China drops 'peaceful reunification' reference to Taiwan
Bankers told to expedite loan sanction process
Bankers should play active role in sanction of assistance to beneficiaries selected under various schemes, said RDO G Rajakumari.
Kakinada: Bankers should play active role in sanction of assistance to beneficiaries selected under various schemes, said RDO G Rajakumari. Addressing the bankers and mandal development officers meet at RDO office here on Thursday, the RDO said that the bankers should come forward for extension of assistance to beneficiaries selected under SC, BC, Kapu, Christian Minority corporations for grounding of units.
Responding to the issue of abnormal delay in sanction of loans as pointed out by some mandal level authorities, East Godavari district lead bank manager BV Subrahmanyam said that the issue will be brought to the notice of higher-ups in banks and try for early disbursement of loans to beneficiaries.
On this occasion, Rajakumari said that in case of need the revenue officials visit individual branch managers and impress upon the need to expedite the loan disbursement pending for quite some time.