- If Nitish Kumar becomes PM candidate, BJP will win LS poll easily: Sushil Modi
- Physician dies during duty
- Hooda promises to fill 2L posts if Cong returns to helm in Haryana
- Nearly 400 lions died in Gujarat in three years, unnatural causes behind some deaths
- Nandamuri Kalyan Ram, Periodic Spy thriller Devil Releasing Worldwide on December 29th
- Empowering Lives: Jamiatul Falah's Initiative to Provide Free Artificial Limbs in B.C. Road
- APPSC notification to fill Group-II posts
- Gujarat CM unveils 22 development projects
- Experimental Film '1134' To Release On December 15th
- BJP objects to Nawab Malik 'joining' Ajit Pawar-led NCP faction
BC, SC, ST and Minorities to get 50 percent reservation in outsourcing jobs
Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has approved for establishing corporation that will give 50 percent of out-sourcing jobs to SC, ST, BC, and Minorities. ‘A total of 50 percent should be given to women,’ Chief minister has ordered.
Amaravati: Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has approved for establishing corporation that will give 50 percent of out-sourcing jobs to SC, ST, BC, and Minorities. 'A total of 50 percent should be given to women,' Chief minister has ordered.
This corporations will come under the general administration department and the respective district incharge minister will be heading this in their districts. The district collector will act as ex-officio to this corporations.
Vigorous efforts are being made to setup this corporation by December 1st. By this, government is trying to eradicate brokerage in the out sourcing jobs and to apply same rules and regulations to all departments. The recruitment will be made through portal and salaries will be credited through online process.
The existing out sourced employees are facing difficulties in receiving salaries. By the new corporation that is yet to be established will deliver salaries on time. The approval for establishing this corporation will be given in the Cabinet meeting that to be held on October 16th.