- Ahmedabad: India will soon emerge as global economic powerhouse says PM Narendra Modi
- Draft voter list to be released on Oct 27
- Prakasam, Bapatla SPs win two SKOCH awards each
- New Delhi: Passengers on Air India flight made to wait 2 hrs over pilot's absence
- Shobhayatra of Khairatabad Ganesh has begun
- New Delhi: Google launches earthquake alert system in India for Android smartphone users
- Rajamahendravaram: No fogging arrangements in villages so far
- Asian Games: With two gold, India shooters win 7 medals on Day 4
- Imphal: Manipur declared ‘disturbed area’
- Bengaluru: Deve Gowda attacks Congress, Siddaramaiah hits back
Chandrababu Naidu congratulates scientists for developing coronavirus vaccine
Telugu Desam leader Chandrababu Naidu congratulated the scientists and their teams for developing the vaccine to the covid epidemic that is gripping the world.
Andhra Pradesh: Telugu Desam leader Chandrababu Naidu congratulated the scientists and their teams for developing the vaccine to the covid epidemic that is gripping the world. It is learnt that the Pharmaceutical Regulatory Authority of India (DCGI) on Sunday approved the emergency use of covaxine, a domestically developed by Bharat Biotech based in Hyderabad, and covishield, developed a serum company based in Pune.
Chandrababu lauded the scientists of the serum company, Bharat Biotech for their dedication and unwavering efforts in making the vaccine. He was delighted for receive DCGI approval for their efforts appreciated the courage of the volunteers involved in the vaccine trials.
On the occasion, Chandrababu lauded the services of the health personnel who were fighting in the war on covid-19.