- Woman moves Kerala HC against husband, in-laws over 'instructions' on how to conceive male child
- Odisha needs double engine govt, says Rajnath
- PM Modi Gujarat key projects unveiling
- PhonePe Indus Appstore launch
- Shahid Kapoor reveals what made him quit smoking
- Forest department fined rs 25K to tourists
- Telangana farmers worry about power cuts
- IIT Kanpur, Conlis Global sign MoU for new indigenously developed bone regeneration tech
- Japan's stock index surpasses record high set 34 years ago
- Farmers halt agitation for two days
Chandrababu Naidu phone call to MP Kesineni Nani
The Telugu Desam Party national president and former CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu makes a phone call to Vijayawada MP Kesineni Nani on Wednesday.
Vijayawada: The Telugu Desam Party national president and former CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu makes a phone call to Vijayawada MP Kesineni Nani on Wednesday.
It's said that Kesineni Nani is very upset over giving the Politburo and Parliamentary Party positions to Galla family in the Parliament.
Since a few days, there are also speculations around that he may join BJP party. In this meantime, the TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu has declared Kesineni Nani as the party whip in Lok Sabha.
Responding to it through a Facebook post, Kesineni Nani has refused to accept the whip post. With this, Chandrababu Naidu has made a phone call to Nani and said to meet him at the undavalli residence in the evening.
On Tuesday, Chandrababu Naidu has conducted a meeting with the party leaders, where he has appointed Vijayawada MP Kesineni Nani as the party deputy floor leader and as the party whip in Lok Sabha and MP CM Ramesh as deputy floor leader in Rajya Sabha.
Within 24 hours over the decision, Kesineni Nani has dropped the post through the Facebook post by thanking Chandrababu Naidu for the whip post in Lok Sabha and he requests him to appoint someone else who is more capable and efficient than him and expressed apologies for rejecting the post.
Earlier today, Guntur MP Galla Jayadev has met MP Kesineni Nani in Vijayawada and discussed over the ongoing political developments.