- No break for Balakrishna in the coming year; actor busy with multiple projects
- Ravi Teja’s next flick title to be out soon; ‘Eagle’ is in consideration!
- Official: Arjun Das comes on board for ‘OG’
- Aha’s original project with Allu Arjun on board; here is the proof
- ‘Veera Simha Reddy’ 100 days function held in a grand way
- 2.60 crore people benefitted from PM Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana in Andhra: BJP President JP Nadda
- DMK has major role to play in opposition alliance: Udhayanidhi Stalin
- Odisha: Bharatanatyam guru dies on stage
- Andy Murray accepts wildcard for Nottingham Open
- Cauvery Tribunal unlikely to take up Makedatu Dam issue
Chirala municipality elects co-option members
In the special meeting held by the Chirala municipality on Tuesday, the municipal commissioner announced that the members have elected three co-option members for the House.
Chirala: In the special meeting held by the Chirala municipality on Tuesday, the municipal commissioner announced that the members have elected three co-option members for the House.
The municipal vice-chairman Ramasubbulu chaired the meeting as the municipal chairman Janjanam Srinivasa Rao was suffering from illness. The local MLA Karanam Balarama Krishnamurthy was present while the vice-chairman announced that the House elected Sk Humayun Kabir, Fathima, and Koduri Nagajyothi.
The Muslim fraternity in the town expressed happiness for allocating the two co-option member seats to Muslims. They opined that Balaram has been very much cooperative with the community and announced that they will support Karanam Balaram and Venkatesh in their future projects.