- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
Clashes between CM Chandrababu Naidu and AP new Chief secretary(CS)
Even after the conclusion of the 2019 elections in AP, the political heat is raising high day by day.
Amaravati: Even after the conclusion of the 2019 elections in AP, the political heat is raising high day by day. The ruling and opposition are eagerly waiting for the results, and at the same time, they are continuing with the war of words.
In the midst, the change of Chief secretary (CS) has become the reason for the discussion in the state. Recently, the Election Commission has transferred the state CS Anil Chandra Punetha. In his place, LV Subramanyam has been appointed as a new CS.
On the appointment of LV Subramanyam as new CS, the TDP chief and Caretaker CM N Chandrababu Naidu has expressed unhappiness over the EC decision. CM Naidu raised objections that in YS Jagan's cases LV Subramanyam is also one of the accused, and how can he be appointed as Chief Secretary.
Regarding Chandrababu Naidu's comments, few former IAS officers have met the state Governor ESL Narasimhan and gave complaint on it. Reacting on this, CM said when CS has been changed some IAS officers went to the President and complained about it, but why they have not responded when three SPs were transferred in the state.
With the objections over CM comments, the IAS officers association has conducted a meeting at Punnami ghat in Vijayawada on Tuesday. But unexpected this meeting has been postponed.
In IAS officers association there are 184 members and out of that, only 14 members have attended the meeting. In order to have a forum, it is must to have 46 members in the meeting. With this, the officials have postponed the scheduled meeting.
As most of the IAS officers are busy with the duties of the elections, they couldn't attend the meeting and without making any resolutions the meeting has been postponed.
On the other side, the new CS LV Subramanyam has not attended to any review meetings of CM Chandrababu Naidu after the elections. With this, everyone understood that there is no coordination between CM and CS.