- Beware! Android Malware Apps Discovered on Google Play Store - Delete Now
- DPIFF 2024: Nayanthara Glows in Lemon Yellow Saree, Wins Hearts
- AIADMK commences distribution of application forms for Lok Sabha polls
- Skill development training mandatory for fireworks factory staff in TN dist
- TUDA Chairman Chevireddy Mohit Reddy expressed his gratitude towards Sivaprasad Reddy
- Car runs over dog in Goa, one booked
- Fire breaks out in Delhi apartment, two rescued
- Ex-India cricketer Lalchand Rajput appointed UAE head coach
- Vidya Balan Takes Legal Action Against Fake Instagram Account
- K’taka govt suspends police officer for filing ‘false case’ against 40 lawyers
CM Chandrababu Naidu to visit AP Secretariat on 2 May
The Telugu Desam Party national president and Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu who was busy with elections campaigning in other states will be visiting AP Secretariat in Amaravati on Thursday.
Amaravati: The Telugu Desam Party national president and Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu who was busy with elections campaigning in other states will be visiting AP Secretariat in Amaravati on Thursday.
During the visit CM Naidu will be at the Secretariat from 10:30 am to 5 pm. As per CMO in a statement said that today Chief Minister will not conduct any review meeting.
Earlier the EC has raised the objections over CM conducting the review meetings, It's said on this CM Chandrababu Naidu has taken this decision.
Now it's interesting to see what CM will be doing at the Secretariat without any review meetings. Over Cyclone Fani, CM Chandrababu Naidu has written a letter to the EC to lift the election code in the 4 districts which are warned for the cyclone.
On the other side over the Cyclone Fani, the Central Election Commission have given exception of the election code to Odisha. In four phases the elections in Odisha are been conducted. The last phase of the polling was held on 29 April.
At the same time with the cyclone warning the EC has taken the decision to lift the election code. With this, CM Chandrababu Naidu has written a letter to the EC to lift the election code in East Godavari, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, Srikakulam districts which are under the radius of the cyclone effect.