- Pearl Academy explores the intersection of creativity and technology at its flagship event What’s Next
- Awareness programme Will be on PM VishwaKarma yojana on Tuesday
- Raveena soaks up some sunshine in Tadoba
- I will be in the contest Former TDP MLA Vetukuri Sivarama Raju
- Pawan asked me to go to Nidadavolu: Kandula Durgesh
- Filmmaker VN Aditya receives Doctorate from George Washington University of Peace, America
- Samsung to unveil Galaxy Ring at Mobile World Congress
- Kavitha urges CBI to withdraw notice in Delhi excise policy case
- PM Modi’s visit to Dwarkadhish temple, a message for Lord Krishna devouts?
- Nani collaborates with ‘OG’ director Sujeeth
CM Jagan to visit Rampa Agency tomorrow
Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy and Union Minister for Jal Shakti Gajendra Singh Shekhawat will visit Relief and Rehabilitation (R&R) colonies at Indukurpet in Devipatnam mandal, Rampa Agency of East Godavari district on Friday.
Kakinada: Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy and Union Minister for Jal Shakti Gajendra Singh Shekhawat will visit Relief and Rehabilitation (R&R) colonies at Indukurpet in Devipatnam mandal, Rampa Agency of East Godavari district on Friday.
District Collector Chevuri Hari Kiran, Superintendent of Police M Ravindranath Babu and ITDA Project Officer CV Praveen Aditya visited the R & R colony at Indukurpet on Tuesday.
Collector Hari Kiran ordered the officials to make adequate arrangements for the proposed visit of the CM and the Union Minister to R & R Colonies. He said that CM Jagan will interact with displaced persons from 10 am to 11 am on Friday. In connection with the CM's visit, the Collector instructed the officials to take all precautionary measures and make his tour a success. He further said that steps should be taken to avoid any untoward incidents.
SP Ravindranath Babu directed the officials to make necessary security arrangements and provide parking facilities for vehicles and see that there will be no traffic problem near Devipatnam mandal.
Later, he explained to the Collector the steps taken by the officials.