Congress leader KVP meets Governor ESL Narasimhan
Senior Congress leader KVP Ramachandra Rao met Governor ESL Narasimhan at the Raj Bhavan in Hyderabad.
Hyderabad: Senior Congress leader KVP Ramachandra Rao met Governor ESL Narasimhan at the Raj Bhavan in Hyderabad.
During the meeting, KVP has submitted a request letter to Governor over the Polavaram project. He alleged that the central and state governments have neglected the project for their own selfish political benefits.
KVP urged the governor to interfere over the delay in the project and to order the state government to release a white paper on the Polavaram project.
He said the Central and state governments have violated the promises in bifurcation act. Earlier, UPA has decided that the central government will pay the complete expenditure of the Polavram project, KVP remembers.
- Surgeons remove 8 Spoons, Knife, 2 Toothbrushes from a Man's stomach
- Charge sheet filed against accused in Bandipora rape case
- Muslim family in UP names newly-born son after PM Narendra Modi
- Drought situation in Maharashtra is very serious says Sharad Pawar
- Lok Sabha elections: Five legislators among 248 lose deposit in Punjab, AAP worst hit